Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hiatus


Visit my other blog, above a post on mercy versus grace

Thank you for following this blog. Fashion Vs. Art began as a lecture on the topic, followed by a course I taught at Parsons Paris School of Art and Design. For the past 2 years I have explored fashion and art, with an endless set of relationships. For the moment, I am pausing posting. Continue to follow me at twitter, my personal blog (where I will now be covering more fashion), my website, or by getting my book.

"If style is the varied expression of beauty then fashion is the complete dedication to the turnover of style," from my book All for Nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This blog has moved!

You are being redirected to
http://fashionartdaily.blogspot.com